to the people and organizations giving rise to the work of Wire Cutter, Texas, and this website. They include
– Oral history mentors & friends
– Narrators who shared their stories with the Texas After Violence Project between August, 2007 and September 2, 2011. Not all narrators are listed — only those who have made their narrations public as of the date of this writing (October 2, 2011).
– Colleagues at the Texas After Violence Project between August 2007 and September 2,2011
– Participants in the gathering called Groundswell: Oral History for Social Change, September 15-16, 2011, Briarcliff Manor, New York
– Participants in the Listen for a change: oral history & social justice workshops sponsored by ADAPT of Texas and WireCutter, Fall 2011.
Photograph of Palo Duro Canyon by Virginia Marie Raymond, copyright 2005